It feels so GOOD to be knitting something I am enthusiastic about. I can’t get enough of cabley-bobbly goodness at the moment. The pattern is very enjoyable; lots of stocking stitch but with a bit of interest on every row to stop knitting tedium. I of course have swapped the pattern’s bobble directions for my own favourite bobble:
Kate’s Favourite Ever Bobble™
- Knit into the front, back, and front of next stitch to make 3 sts.
- Pass these 3 sts back to the left needle.
- Kfb, k1, kfb to make 5 sts.
- Pass these 5 sts back to the left needle.
- ssk, k1, k2tog, pass these 3 sts back to the left needle.
- Sk2p to make 1 st. Leave this stitch on the right hand needle and your bobble’s done!
The weather is going through another wet and windy phase, and I just want to knit as fast as possible to get this off the needles and on to me!